Monday, January 25, 2016

April 4th and 5th, 2015 Easter

Easter 2015 Deer Park Washington

We drove to Washington to spend time with the Scheerer family for Easter. Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jennifer bought a new house in Deer Park, WA in 2012 and we hadn't seen it. Now that we moved back to the North West we were really anxious to see the house. Thorsten was super excited to see his cousins and his Yaya and Papa Scheerer.













The kids had alot of fun being together. They have a very large property and the kids and men spent alot of time working and playing outside. I still wasn't feeling great during the pregnancy but i was getting considerable better then I was when we began. the day before Easter we had a huge scare. Thorsten went missing for about 15 minutes and I was having a panic attack. He wondered off. But he wasn't fazed at all. He acted like he knew exactly where he was. I hadn't ever prayed so hard in my life. He scared me half to death.







The kids had a blast hunting for Easter eggs on Easter. I think in totally we had 300 between the hard and plastic eggs. It was so much fun!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment